Reporting to the Senior Producer, as an Associate / Intern Producer you will be an important part of the game development process and you will have the opportunity to manage a small and skilled team.
You are primarily responsible for monitoring cross disciplined teams progress and maintain the schedule to provide the Senior Producer with regular updates on status and risks as required. Together with the Senior Producer and the Game Director you will also develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team in order to build and maintain a strong team spirit and a productive environment.
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members.
This is a internship / junior role but we would expect you to have some experience of a similar role or responsibilities.
This is a permanent position based in Skövde, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow and communication to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Planning, scheduling and put together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
- Identifying risks, issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Track the progress of the team and initiate contingency plans
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate developer and project goals in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com
DoubleMoose Game Studios is a growing team of about 10 people, hungry and eager to make our mark on the video game world. We love to challenge the creativity of our players and together we create memorable experiences with humor and cheek, that leaves everyone with a story to tell. Located in the Skövde game development hub we’re at the heart of a teeming developer scene that loves to share knowledge and socialize.
Joining our Skövde studio at this early stage is a great opportunity to build something unique together with us. You will be given the opportunity to strongly influence both the technical roadmap, as well as culture, when we expand our games, technology, team and vision.