Are you our next Online programmer? We’re expanding our scope of multiplayer gameplay and moving towards making multiplayer a core aspect of our game design. Which means we’re looking for someone brave enough to tackle the challenges involved with producing silky smooth online gameplay. This is where you come in. You will be responsible for implementation of new systems that handle user-facing online gameplay as well as surrounding infrastructure.
We’re not working with back-end infrastructure and persistence yet but ideally you’ve dabbled with it already.
You’ll work in a friendly environment with lots of freedom. A big part of a work day is working highly iterative in tight collaboration with other programmers, game designers, and artists.
This is a permanent position based in Skövde, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Design and implementation of new online gameplay systems, while improving systems in place
- You will be working with Databases
- You will be working with scalability, stability, and security testing of services
- Tools & Monitoring systems will be a part of the job
You are a good C++ programmer, and ideally have experience in:
- Design and implementation of online features
- Scalability, stability, and security resilience
- Tools and monitoring systems
- Various additional languages such as C# and SQL
Valuable additional skills:
- Level editor experience for engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Experience developing for consoles
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com
DoubleMoose Game Studios is a growing team of about 10 people, hungry and eager to make our mark on the video game world. We love to challenge the creativity of our players and together we create memorable experiences with humor and cheek, that leaves everyone with a story to tell. Located in the Skövde game development hub we’re at the heart of a teeming developer scene that loves to share knowledge and socialize.
Joining our Skövde studio at this early stage is a great opportunity to build something unique together with us. You will be given the opportunity to strongly influence both the technical roadmap, as well as culture, when we expand our games, technology, team and vision.